Saturday 31 October 2009

Over the Top Award

My very first blog Award. Awarded by a truly talented and amazing blogger iLikeToWrite.
Thank you very much :)



But one of the conditions of accepting this award is that I have to answer the following questions. The catch is I can only use one word for each answer.


1. Where is your cell phone? Bed
2. Your hair? Bunned
3. Your mother? Departed
4. Your father? Wonderful
5. Your favorite food? Noodles
6. Your dream last night? Unreal
7. Your favorite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Survive
9. What room are you in? Hall
10. Your hobby? Writing
11. Your fear? Lizards
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Accomplished
15. Muffins? Yum
16. Wish list item? DSLR
17. Where did you grow up? KL
18. Last thing you did? Mop
19. What are you wearing? Sweater
20. Your TV? Junk
21. Your pets? None
22. Friends? Faraway
23. Your life? Unaccounted
24. Your mood? Stable
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Toes
27. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favorite store? Kinokuniya
29. Your favorite color? Black
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Great
33. One place that I go to over and over? Heart
34. One person who emails me regularly? Spam
35. Favorite place to eat? Penang


Next, I have to pass this award on to six other bloggers.


There are so many amazing bloggers but since I can only choose six, I shall pass the awards to:


♛ Jay Dreamer
For lovely perspectives on photos and meaningful poetry


♛ Rebecca ♛
For her really great photography


Sara ♛
For her creative and inspiring photos


TeeTee ♛
For honest, interesting, and great posts


Fly ♛
For beautiful photography


Corina ♛ 
For her amazing photo blog

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on *your* award! :) Your blog - and you - definitely deserve it! I loved your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Perfect award for the PERFECT blog! Hee! I'm so happy for you! Thanks so much for passing it on to me, I AM HONORED :] L♥ve,


    -Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do have the same wishlist item! I REALLY hope you get yours! I like the Nikon D90. I'm crossing my fingers for the both of us! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha good answers :D A few of em are pretty tricky, at least for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer...Thank you ;D

    iLikeToWrite... Yeah, at first I answered some questions without realizing that I used more than one word. Then I had to go back in and change them lol.

    Jay...I'm keeping my fingers crossed too. I'm also watching my bank account hehehe...cause the only way I'm going to get it is if I buy it or some miracle happens. I'm hoping for a miracle, but....

    TeeTee... I think you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay yay thanks to you. I needed a pick me up today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yesh Penang. You don't like the food in Penang?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! This is my very first award. I also have the same wish list item :)

    Thanks again and congrats to you! very well deserved.

    ReplyDelete